Wednesday 1 April 2015

6 Most Weird and Disturbing Children’s Toys

6 Most Weird and Disturbing Children’s Toys:

Pregnant Barbie – Whoever thought it would be a good idea for a child to help a Barbie doll give birth to a baby needs their head testing. I don’t understand how this was allowed to be released on the children’s toy market. There must have been some people that saw the issues that come along with letting a child help a toy give birth!

Musical Jolly Chimp – It’s the eyes. This isn’t so bad in terms of morals but if I had a child I would not give them this toy as it is probably one of the most disturbingly creepy toys I have ever seen. I’m 16 and this creeps me out I wonder what a child thinks about it

 Breast Feeding Doll – I think this is worse than the pregnant Barbie. It is unnatural to allow a six year old to breast feed a baby! How is this allowed to be toy?

Straight Jacket for Kids – Your child is annoying you, bouncing off the walls after all the cakes and biscuits. You don’t know what to do to calm them down so what do you do? You put them in a straight jacket! How is this thing that is allowed to go ahead, a child straight jacket is just strange!

Face Bank – I understand where this toy was going and I can see if, with a bit of adaptation that it could be a really good way to store your money. But how it is right now is damn right creepy, the face shape just isn’t right…

Road Kill Cat – Road kill is something that parents shield their children’s eyes from and yet now some parents think that is a good idea to go out and buy their child a toy cat that has just been hit by a car!


Speak Soon

Katie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment